Data360r: An R Package to query TCdata360 and Govdata360 data
Data360r is an R package that allows users to easily query using easy, single-line functions, powered through our TCdata360 and Govdata360 APIs. Go here for data360r installation, examples, and use cases in just 3 lines of R code. You can also read our blog for an overview of the benefits of using data360r.
Data Resources: APIs, Packages, and Libraries
- TCdata360 Data APIs - Access all of TCdata360 data through a collection of RESTful APIs. JSON and CSV responses are available
- Other TCdata360 APIs - Blogs, Documents, Toolkits and other resources
- UNCTAD TRAINS API
- World Bank API
- World Bank API (Stata connector)
- World Integrated Trade Solution (WITS) API (R, Stata, and Java)
- World Development Indicators (WDI) API (R)
Methodologies & Indicator List by Country
- Suggested Peers uses countries' similarities calculated by computing the distance between countries in an embedded country space following the t-SNE algorithm. Read more here.
- Measuring Export Competitiveness Country Comparator uses a methodology developed at the World Bank. Read more here.
- Available Indicators By Country. Easily look up all available indicators for a specific country by going to this page.